Full Paper Guidelines for ICELS 2018
If your abstract is accepted for The 2nd International Conference on Environment, Livelihood and Services (ICELS 2018), you are encouraged to submit the manuscripts before 15th October 2018.
We accept the submission of high quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research in progress in all of the areas mentioned in the focus area. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere ele.
Full paper reviewing process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific committees of significance and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Full paper submission process
- The full manuscript must be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc and .pdf format (not as a .docx format) and named with paper id and author’s name. (example: AO1111_author’s name.doc and AO1111_author’s name.pdf)
- All manuscripts should be in English. Please ensure that your manuscript is not having any errors; this is especially important if English is not your first language.
- If paper is requested for revise we will send back to you with comments and you must send the corrected paper within a week.
If you have any technical issue or if you need any further assistance in submitting your manuscript, please contact organizer team firstname.lastname@example.org
- The best 3 full papers will be selected and will be considered to be published in EnvironmentAsia journal (http://tshe.org/ea/index.html) which indexed in Scopus, CABI, CSA, Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ), Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), EBSCO, Elsevier BV, Thomson Reuters. While the 15 next best papers will be selected for the special edition of the journal.